Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 9, 2015
What Would Jesus Do? I just love that saying. :)
HI! This week was good, we went to a baptism for a girl who just moved into our area, but she's been taught by other missionaries and has been going to a different ward, so it didn't count for us, but hopefully we'll start teaching her the new member lessons soon.
New Companion
Today in Lewiston it's a bit rainy, but it's good because we need the moisture. Normally I like rain, but it makes it hard to find new people because they are all inside. :/ I like snow too, but same thing and I really hope it doesn't snow again!
In the Book of Mormon reading challenge I just got through the allegory of the vineyard, and I want to share my thoughts on a few verses. Jacob 5:49"And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto the servant: Let us go to and hew down the trees of the vineyard and cast them into the fire, that they shall not cumber the ground of my vineyard, for I have done all. What could I have done more for my vineyard?" The Lord is ready to give up because the trees aren't producing good fruit, even though he did all he could think of. 50"But, behold, the servant said unto the Lord of the vineyard: Spare in a little longer." I want to be like this servant. I've been feeling like I've been in Lewiston a while, like I've tried everything. But that's not true. There is so much more I could be doing, and I know that I'm not finished with this area until the Lord puts me somewhere else. I'm trying to remember this and work my hardest. I'm not done yet!
Well, I hope you all have a great week and that you're finding ways to share the gospel! It's the greatest thing ever, so give it to others!
Sister Batchelor

0 comments: