Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 15, 2014
We got transfer calls last night and I'll be staying here in Lewiston with Sister Brown! But she'll be going home in a few weeks, so we'll have a trio for a bit and then a normal companionship. My new companion is Sister Ungrich (don't know if I spelled that right) and she was one of the sisters that came out with me, so we'll both only be on our third transfer! It will be fun!

I was asked the other day if my mission was anything like I thought it would be, and I realized that I really had no idea beforehand what it would be like. I did not know that it would be so hard, fun, exhausting, invigorating, frustrating, or rewarding. And each of those things are true and eqauly present it seems. I guess the scripture is true that says there must be opposition in all things. If there weren't hard times I wouldn't know what the easy times would be like. If there wasn't dissapointment, I wouldn't know satisfaction. It's a roller-coaster that has many turns and twists and a few up-side-down parts. I guess you could say that's life, but I haven't really had a lot of those times in mine. And I am grateful that I have it now. I think this may be the hardest thing I've ever done, but I know that it's the best thing I could have done. And I still have a while to go! But it's already going by so fast. I love it though, and I know that what I'm learning now and what I have yet to learn on my mission will help me.

Well, that's enough about me, I hope you all have a great week!

Sister Batchelor

0 comments: