Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 3, 2014
Hey everybody, sorry but I won't be able to send personal emails this week, but just know that I did read them and I loved them! KEEP WRITING ME!!!!!!!!

This week is Transfers! My companion and I are staying right here in Lewiston! I'm very glad that I am staying, but I would have accepted whatever happened. I am looking forward to continuing to get to know  everyone in our ward and all the investigators, old and new. 

Halloween was great! We got tons of candy! I'm going to get fat! (Seriously) We went to the stake Trunk or Treat and handed out candy to all the kids, and that was great. I saw tons of Captain Americas and Thors and millions of girls dressed up as Elsa! (Only slight exaggeration) It was fun.

A cool thing that's been happening this week: we've been bumping into people randomly that we know! It's crazy how  that happens sometimes, and it was just when we needed to see them. 

Some of the people we're meeting with are having a hard time, so please pray for them in their trials. That's one thing that I've learned too, prayers really work! and when you have a bunch of people praying for the same thing, that's when miracles happen. 

A funny thing: There is an Eye Doctor's office nearby that has a sign that they change every now and then. Recently it said "Trials are opportunities with thorns on them." You'd think that would be a sign for a church, right? I guess eye doctor's can be wise too. 

I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Sister Batchelor

0 comments: